Sunday, March 1, 2009

Show news and update on the neglected mare

There's an informal getting-back-into-the-swing show at Fox Valley on March 15. I'm going with my trainer and a few friends... and riding Victor. *dramatic music*

He better behave. That's all I can say. I'm looking to get natural calming supplements for him. He needs them badly.

We're doing halter and English walk/trot classes I think.

Anyway, about that mare. The lady that's taking her is out of town currently, but will be back this weekend and that's when she plans to get the horse. She asked my mom and I to be there, so I'll have a better idea of what's going on by then. But she's finally getting out of that crappy junk heap! Hooray! I can't wait. I'm thinking it's either going to be Friday or Saturday. I'm not sure yet. I'll post as soon as I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment