Monday, March 23, 2009

I've been mulling over show names for Norman.

I don't know if he'll be showing this year, but I've been tossing some ideas around.

I thought of Resplendent Rhythm, but it kinda sounds more like a mare name. Audacious Aspect was another one. Using parts of his sire and dam's names isn't an option. He's by Brehm's Swede out of Toots Buttercup. Horrible, I know.

I've been more partial to one-word names lately.

Cavalier
Ascendant
Eminence
Authoritarian
Detonation
Chieftain
Combatant
Marvel
Advocate
Vanquish
Sovereign
Solstice

I don't know. I'm tired.

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a brain lapse right now and can't think of any, but above all, just make sure it's a name any idiot can pronounce. There is nothing worse than being in the ring and hearing the announcer trip over or butcher your horse's name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Yeah, I hear you. I'm avoiding long and/or foreign names. Those French names are a mouthful.

    ReplyDelete