Friday, March 6, 2009

These boots are killing me.

My trainer called me up and was like, "You better put some miles on those boots before the show!"

O.o So, I'm wearing my field boots around the house and they are not comfortable. They dig into the back of your knee. I don't wanna think about what it's going to be like to ride in them. I DON'T WANNA I DON'T WANNA.

Ahem. Now that my whiny 5-year-old moment is over, I might be going out to the barn today to lunge. Maybe with side reins. I'll have to see how Vic's leg is. I have to wear these bloody tall boots as well. I have a new found respect for jumpers and dressage riders. I need to stop whining...

My feet hurt.

I've already got butterflies in my stomach. The show is next Sunday, and I'm already terrified. Please behave, Victor.

No comments:

Post a Comment