Saturday, September 12, 2009

Horse festival photos!

I went to a horse event recently and thought I'd share some of the pictures. My two favorite stallions were there. *squeals like a fangirl* Santiago and Fandango. Andalusians. They're like the ones you see in baroque paintings, only much better because they're real and standing right in front of you. Lookie and enjoy. Click for larger views...

First we have Santiago:

And the ever lovely Fandango:

This was all during the baroque presentation.

The vaulters were awesome.

This was when the mare spooked. Fortunately they all managed to stay on and it wasn't a big deal.

Friesian mares with their foals. It was adorable to watch.

And last but not least, we have the mini pulling the chariot. It was hysterical. XD They were tearing around the arena and the music was all dramatic and it was just hilarious. lolz

Aaannd... a picture of Annabel because she's cute and fuzzy. You can tell she has such a hard life.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos!!! I love those two Andalusians i see them all the time in magazines. Did you take the photos? I love the second picture, I like those kind of carriage. Yay Friesians!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I took the photos. =D In between sessions of drooling over the rail in a daze. lol

    What I wouldn't give to have one of Fandango's colts.

    ReplyDelete