When you receive The Honest Scrap award you must stick to some rules:
Recognize your award presenter and link back to their blog in your post.
List 10 honest things about yourself that others might not now.
Present this award to 10 admirable bloggers and link to their blogs.
Leave a comment on your recipients' blogs to let them know to visit your post to retrieve their award.
10 honest scraps about me that you may not know:
1. I'm 17. I don't think I mentioned my age before. No idea why.
2. I've never broken a bone.
3. The year I was born was the 300th anniversary of the Salem Witch Trials, and I was born one day after Sarah Good, Rebecca Nurse, Susannah Martin, Elizabeth Howe, and Sarah Wildes were hanged.
4. The first horse I ever rode was a Clydesdale.
5. I want a sugar glider someday.
6. I detest fake tans. Not just because of the way they look, but because it's bad for your skin.
7. I currently have purple streaks in my hair.
8. My favorite colors are green and purple.
9. I'm an artist. I do photography, graphite drawings, and sculpting.
10. I love horror films. The Crow is one of my favorites.
Thanks a bunch to Cathryn!
And now to find ten blogs to give the award to... I don't know who's gotten one already, so forgive me if I'm repeating any.
When The Painted Horse Comes
Tacky Tack Of The Day
A Good Horse
Bad Ways To Sell Your Horse
Shame in the Horse Show Ring
Behind the Bit
Fugly Horse of the Day
A Horse and a Half